Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just a friendly first time hello..

Hey folks! So this specific blog platform is very new to me. I still use my Myspace Page for blogging and shameless self promotion for any articles or contributions that I have made to other publications. However, I have decided to give this a shot as well, because frankly I like it better.

So to dive right in, here is a link to my current blog. It contains several other links to my published contributions as well as some decent blogs if you sort through it long enough! After this entry I will post some fresh content on this site as well as links to anything new I have going on at the moment elsewhere.

I can also always be followed on Twitter and my other contact information is listed on my profile. Feel free to check out my Examiner.com page: Eddie Humfleet/Gay relationships Examiner All of my current contributions are listed there. I also have contributions running at Ruse the.magazine. They have a great group of contributors currently going so check them all out and feel free to browse through and check out my submissions as well.


Current and past contributions for RUSE the.magazine:


The TRUTH about staffing agencies



A sexually revolutionized infidelity


Jon and Kate + 8 - a marriage = Ratings Gold for TLC


Stereotypes Twinks and Bears....OH MY


Mr. and Mrs. America's Dream.. of Materialism


Thanks for stopping by to read my material. It is always appreciated with much love. I am very much looking forward to browsing through the current blogs on this site and look forward to corresponding with anyone over anything they have written or that I have written.

Take Care
E

No comments:

Post a Comment